Srikanth Markonda is the Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder of intelliSquad with close to a couple of decades of experience. Srikanth combines deep technical & management knowledge with an expert-eye in strategic relationship building and negotiating win-win outcomes. Srikanth loves driving organisational changes and strongly believes the core strength of a company lies within its team. Srikanth has astute, versatile experience in simplifying the core business processes & gives utmost importance to customer centric delivery.
In the past, Srikanth led several initiatives in various positions such as Global CTO, COO, Regional Group Manager across Products, Services and Consulting units of the world’s most revered firms such as Emagine, Infosys, Verizon, Wipro and TCS.
Srikanth is highly recognised in the market especially in the areas of Marketing Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Information Management, Digital & Non-digital Marketing using Big Data, Fast data, Real-Time Behavioural Analytics & Scientific modelling. Srikanth played key role in starting up multiple offshore development centres in the past and managed with utmost benefits in terms of coverage and profitability.
Srikanth has a Master of Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.
A few notable awards and recognitions:
• Interviewed by Forrester, VoltDB and various other research firms on topics around Digital Marketing and Real-time Interactions with subscribers using scientific intelligence.
• Selected and invited by PMI – USA to participate in their global PMP examination development programs.
• Face to face discussions with Bill Inmon on Next Gen Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence
• Certified Business Intelligence Professional CBIP
• Certified Data Management Professional CDMP
Worked in UK, US, India and Australia. Handled clients across the globe.
Clients and companies worked with
Telco icons: Verizon – US, Telstra – Aus, Optus – Aus, VHA – Aus, Vodacom – Africa, Etisalat – Africa, Du – ME
FSI icons: NAB, MLC, Westpac, AMP, Rabobank
E&U icons: National Grid – UK, True Energy – Aus, Integral Energy – Aus
MFG icons: Canon
Quality Systems & InfoSec implementations: ISO 14001, 27001, CMMi, Lean & ITIL